Saturday, 11 May 2013

Cross Stitch Bonanza!

I have had quite a run of cross stitching lately.  Whilst searching for patterns on the internet a while back I came across Joyful Expressions and bought a few patterns quite inexpensively.  The first one I ordered all the suggested threads, the second one I mixed and matched by adapting threads and fabric I already had and ordering those suggested and the third one I adapted to fit fabric and threads I had entirely.  They were all gifts for others and have been given away already!








2 comments:

  1. Very lovely! I find I can only do cross-stitch now once I've taken my contacts out, which is annoying. My near vision isn't what it used to be.

    Thanks for your very helpful comment on my blog. Trying to meet homeschooling families is something I had thought of, and I will definitely be in touch if we decide to pursue that once we're settled in our new home.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you, Christine. So glad to be of help with your lovely daughter.xx

      Delete