and disliked them all! Feeling a bit disheartened I put them away and got on with some other things. The next morning I woke up and knew exactly how the squares should be set out! I think that's called 'sleeping on' a problem!
So then it was time to block all those squares! I didn't fancy waiting weeks while I blocked two squares per night on the ironing board, so decided to try steaming them with the iron instead. It worked! I just hovered the iron above each pinned out square, gave it 4 squirts of steam and then let it cool whilst I set up the next one and steamed it.
I piled up the squares - they looked very cosy!
But they were never meant to stay like that and I will post soon about how they are coming together!
God willing, I will post this on Ginny's Yarn Along later..