Wanting to continue to make progress with the stash, I had a look through the large bags after New Year and found two beautifully knitted sleeves (adult size), but they were alone - I didn't know what the pattern was and therefore couldn't complete the project, so I unravelled the yarn and have started to repurpose it. I think that the yarn for one sleeve will be enough for me to complete this hot water bottle cover. The pattern is from this book by Debbie Bliss (although I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have paid £15 for it so it is probably available more cheaply elsewhere).
I have completed the front and am making progress on the back. I am still undecided as to whether to make a lining for it. Hopefully I will finish this project before the weather improves so I can use it!
God willing, I will post this onto Ginny's Yarn Along later today.